Payments & Refunds Policy
(A) Goods & services offered by Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW Inc (hereafter referred to as SFNSW)
- The services offered on the SFNSW website are varied and may change from time to time.
- Donations to the fellowship are gratefully accepted by clicking on the appropriate page.
- We accept annual membership payments for current members and those wishing to become members of the Fellowship.
- We offer tickets for events/lectures/seminars that we may hold or be associated with from time to time.
- Books and other literature, DVD’s and promotional products are also available.
- Pricing is as indicated on the site page associated with the activity, product, service or event and unless otherwise stated includes postage within Australia (please refer to our shipping and delivery policy below).
(B) Shipping and Delivery Policy:
- Where delivery is associated with any purchase it will be dispatched using Australia post, COD unless price includes postage or prior arrangements made.
- Any shipping costs will be based on the size and weight of the product and postal destination.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days.
- Shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- All prices displayed on this website include shipping costs within Australia unless otherwise stated.
(C) Customer Service Policy:
- SFNSW is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products.
- We endeavour to make sure that all items listed on our website are currently available and pricing is true and correct.
- Standard delivery timeframes if applicable are between 3- 7 business days; in the event that a requested item is not available, becomes unavailable or we are unable to fulfil your request because of cancellation or other circumstance, we will notify you within 2 business days of us becoming aware of such circumstance to arrange an agreeable alternative item, or a full refund.
(D) On-line Payments for Memberships, Donations and Events
- All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) with the exception of Donations, which are GST Exempt
- Donations over $2 are tax deductable
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Direct Debit.
- American Express payments will incur 2½% surcharge
(E) Refund / Returns Policy:
- Refunds are not given for Memberships or Donations.
- Books, DVDs and other products will be replaced or refunded at the discretion of the Fellowship on return of the item to the Fellowship address, at sender’s expense. Notice of intention to return must be made to the Fellowship prior to return. We do not refund because of “change of mind”.
- 80% refund will be granted for Event bookings cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the event.
Your receipt number will be required when requesting a refund.
- Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
- We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to the payments page to finalise your transaction. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a receipt number that allows us to track your transaction.
(G) Security Policy
- When purchasing from Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW Inc. your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact the Fellowship on 9879 2600.
Download or view this policy as a PDF