News and Events
St Patrick's Day Dinner Dance presented by Beautiful Minds on Friday 14th March 2014 at Ingleburn RSL Club (PDF 598.8KB)
Contact Ingleburn RSL for tickets on 9765 7700
Sports Camp 2014
The Sports Camp, which delivers a range of sports and recreational activities will be held on the 5th-9th May at the Sydney Academy of Sport, Narrabeen. It is open to all people over the age of 16 and living with a mental illness.
The aim of the Sports Camp is:
- not just to provide a break for both carers and consumers, but has an opportunity for consumers to make changes in their lives and to improve their physical health.
- to present an opportunity for consumers to explore ways of becoming more active, this can be one way of assisting consumers towards meeting their recovery goals.
- support the increased focus on physical health as its core objective.
- improve physical health and wellbeing
- provides opportunities to socially interact with others.
More information is available on our Mental Health Sports Network
site or for an application pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 124 121 or 02 9879 2600
Alternatively, download our brochure (PDF 150.6KB). or flyer (PDF 243.6KB)