Remind provides training , education and consulting to a diverse range of
organisations in the area of mental health. With excellent feedback from our
client organisations we pride ourselves on providing highly tailored, targeted,
enduring learning solutions. Our mutually complimentary aims of raising
awareness, improving organisational effectiveness and eliminating stigma run
through all of Remind's activities.
Why do we do this?
The answer is simple. we care!
Remind supports people in a variety of work environments including:
- customer service departments
- disability employment services
- New South Wales Police Force
- ambulance services
- city councils
- RSL clubs
- Commonwealth Respite Carelink Centres
- Ageing Disability and Homecare
- Carer Assist
- Respite Services
We do this in order to build knowledge and skills to foster greater
understanding and insight into mental health and eliminate stigma around mental
Mental illness touches the lives of many - through family, friends, community
and of course, employment. Remind’s purpose is to provide mental health
training, education and consultancy services to people who engage with those who
may have mental health issues.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your
Remind’s services address a range of mental health topics such as:
- basic information on mental health and mental illness
- specific mental health disorders
- suicide awareness
- mental illness within the general community
- engaging with behaviours we may experience as challenging
- telephone skills for call-centre teams who may engage with people living
with mental illness.
- professional customer service in face-to-face engagement with people living
with mental illness
More about us...