What is the sunflower club?
The Sunflower Club aims to provide stable funding for essential programs and services for people living with a mental illness through raising funds to support the work of the Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW Inc.
The Sunflower Club provides a vehicle through which financial contributions can be made to an organisation genuinely committed to an increase in the quality of life for those affected by mental illness. It is for those with a genuine concern for the life of these individuals and their families.
Through you becoming a Sunflower Club member, your regular donation will stabilise funding for our innovative support programs. Current government funding is inadequate to meet essential community needs. The Sunflower Club aims to fill this gap. Only ten cents out of every dollar raised is used to maintain overheads.
Annual Membership Rates
All donations over $2 are tax deductable. All rates are in Australian dollars. To convert these figures into your own currency, click here.
- Crystal: $10 Membership plus $12.50 per month or $150 per annum donation
- Bronze: $10 Membership plus $25 per month or $300 per annum donation
- Silver: $10 Membership plus $50 per month or $600 per annum donation
- Gold: $10 Membership plus $100 per month or $1,200 per annum donation
- Platinum: $10 Membership plus $200 per month or $2,400 per annum donation
Bring hope and join today! Click here to print or download the PDF Sunflower Club Form.
Click here to join the Sunflower Club online.