SAW Symposium 2016
Theme: "Succeeding Together in Mental Health"
Date Saturday 28th May 2016
Time 8.30am to 4.00pm
Venue Aerial UTS Function Centre, Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo (please note parking is available on Level 1, For $15 all day)
- Our Opening Address: Associate Professor Anthony Harris will be opening the Symposium and Acknowledgment of Country.
- Keynote Speaker: Professor Allan Fels AO – Chair of the National Mental Health Commission.
- The Hon Scott Farlow MLC
- Michael Moore - CEO Primary Health Network.
- Professor Cyndi Shannon Weickert - NEURA.
- Associate Professor Thomas Weickert – NEURA.
- Dr Kate Holland - Research into Mental Health and Media.
- Sissi Ervasta - is our Consumer speaker from Pioneer Clubhouse.
- The closing speaker - our CEO Rob Ramjan AM
Concession $ 40 ($ 35*)
General $ 65 ($ 60*)
Professional $ 90 ($ 85*)
(*) Early Bird applies until 30/04/2016 (price includes GST)
Price includes, Morning Tea, Lunch, Drinks & Nibbles
Bookings: Pam Bruce (02) 9879 2600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or register online (below)
or Locked Bag 5014 - GLADESVILLE NSW 1675